This registration area is for iTech Attendees (End Users and Resellers)
Free to attend for Qualified IT professionals. REGISTER BY November 5!
|Registration Fees||Early Rate
Up to November 5
After November 5
|All Access Conference Pass
(qualified IT professionals)
ALL ACCESS CONFERENCE PASS INCLUDES:
- All Keynotes
- All Vendor Sessions
- All Breakout Sessions
- Exhibit Hall
- Networking reception with a complimentary drink ticket
- Lots of door prizes!
- Speak one-on-one with vendors, all in one place
- Discover new cutting-edge products and services
- Network and meet new people in the industry
- Stay up-to-date on the latest technology trends
- See technology in action through demonstrations
- Attend conference seminar sessions
- Research information needed to enhance your IT strategy
- Local event right in your backyard!
- IT Directors/Managers
- Network Architects and Analysts
- Data Center Managers
- Network and Communications Managers
- Systems Software Managers
- Security and Recovery Specialists
- Storage Architects
WHAT ATTENDEES ARE SAYING
"What I liked most about iTech was meeting customers and discovering requirements. Networking and meeting with peers in the industry."
"It was great to have the conference near me. Most of these events are held out of town. I'm looking forward to the years to come and to see how the event will grow over time."
"Overall experience was a good one. Really enjoyed the networking and sessions."
"Very educational. Keynote speakers made very good presentations about the latest trends and where Industry headed."
"It was a fantastic conference in Edmonton. I had a great time, and I hope/look forward to future tech conventions."
"My IT practice revolves around infrastructure build, upgrade, maintenance for clients. iTech fit neatly with my practice."
"I see very few conferences in the Toronto area focussing on the computing system as a whole."
"I really enjoyed the keynote on Cloud Services, IT Operations Management session, Nexsan's presentation on disk arrays and performance improvement."
"Staff at the Microsoft booth patiently answered all my questions about the latest technology."
"iTech highlights discrete technologies while also considering computing system/network design, integration and management. Please continue in this vein."
"Great show with class act exhibitors and keynote sessions! Looking forward to next year!"